Gosh it has been awhile since I have been here. I'll update the tuckfam life happenings later, but for now we have our latest farm additions...
100ish baby Cornish Cross chickens...think roasted chicken (yum!)
Pardon the unclean cages...Chloe hadn't gotten to them yet and Kaylee HAD to have a picture of Nene's chickies. Her comments were: "Awww...cute chickies! They is so fuzzy! They is in the garage. They cage is so yucky! They is yellow!" I'm afraid that when everyone stops being sick and she will actually get to see them they will be FAR from this cute. But they will be VERY yummy in July!!
Our other addition was a surprise baby goat. We were doubtful of any mommas being pregnant, but I guess they were. This little guy was born on St. Patrick's Day so naturally his name is Patrick. He so tiny and cute!
I love the glamor shot of him looking over his shoulder and the look on Sophie's face says it all. The fact that she stayed on the porch is amazing, she generally isn't interested in the goats unless it involves goat milk. No Kaylee comments yet as she hasn't seen the newest "goatie".
Kaylee says I quote" SO SO cute! AWWWW... baby goatie!!!! Sophie kiss the baby goatie. Baby goatie has big belly like me. and same elbows. and ears and neck like me too. Lijah's nose big like my nose too."
ReplyDeleteShe is SO weird and random.
:-D
No my darling daughter...she is SO YOUR daughter! It's like having our little Chels back at age 2. Love you both...in all your weirdness.
ReplyDelete~mom
I think baby chicks and goats are so cute. wish I had some. Have a great 2011! Read my blog.
ReplyDelete